Monday 19 October 2009

And thats why today..

With all the stress of UCAS.com put to one side, i jetted out of Tutor and headed toward Tescos. The usual - Snack a jack me baby. Slurp goes the (Rubicon) Mango juice, two times over. Low fat cookies.. half price maryland of course + the perfect chillaxation spot.


Islington Green :)


Except the pigeons decided that today they would use their extra special vision to attack my surrounding area. I mean i don't know what kind of food they could see.. they were simply pecking the ground. I thought their was a secret camera for the making of The Birds II, edging myself closer toward the edge of the bench, till a slight pain was issuing itself into my side.


I could move no further :(


So i ditched the joint and found an internet cafe.
50p for half an hour, that i didn't use....
"vrr vrr.... im talking ma.."


S O P H I A :)


..We went to Starbucks.
Oh the cravings i had. Caramel Hot Chocolate. Happy Much? Mmmmm...


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meeeting!
How i love youlot... my College - pass round my glasses and camera family.
Volunteering once again because.. we do good :)


We weren't listening at first. No of course we werent.
Messing about with the camera, catching up and trying to figure out where the rest of our happy family were, making calls to different destinations. Yeah FA your out of London....
Though settle down we did... eventually. Panning our heads around the room, digesting the faces of all the other people we would be working with. Once again we were the coolest in the building.


Sitting there. Thinking why am i here.
As the different groups were being written on the board...
I'm mean im not even....... my trail of thought interrupted as i spot the word


Photography.


Okay. you've got my attention.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can make it.
Half Term people... don't complain.
Get at me for details.
Anti racism campaign. Good cause much?
Very.
With that over we whip out the cam once again.. and
"click, click, click, click, click"

Pose. Pose. Pose. Pose!



Suleyman. Is. Beautiful.
Quote me.



No comments:

Post a Comment