Friday 22 January 2010

I'm in love.

So I've hated dresses forever.
And I'm not over exaggerating

"Dresses are discusting contraptions"
Yes, I did say that. Not once, not twice
but many many many times.

I refused to go to parties where you have to "dress up"
Where the memo for the girls is Heels and Dress
I prefered to switch it to Jeans and Creps

Two proms were missed because I refused
to step into a body hugging, boob showing
leg exposing - Dress.

And now at 18 years old
With the influence of fashion all around me
I have fallen for the ultimate one.

Versace's - Pre fall 2009


sad to say I will never fit into it
and I sure as jelly beans can't afford it.
But I can't help it.

I'm in love.

SHOUT OUT TO ADORE DAILY FOR BRINGING THIS TO MY ATTENTION

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, come to the dark side of fashion. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the way this was written!! so awesome!! N yea the dress is hott ... n a life without dresses n heelzz wot on earth were u thinking?! Thank God 4 change lollolz

    ReplyDelete