Monday 16 November 2009

Fair Point.

In search of royale blue vanas?
(Vans to you)
you have to shop around abit unoe...
but we all know what the weather was like
Thursday evening... Terrential rain much?
Very!

And so i take only two stops
Camden & Oxford St
(Lazy me, i know :P)

So i walk into Office, nope.
And then walk into Schuh...
didn't the van/converse/keds
section used to be on the wall on the right
near the stock room?

Well they aren't there anymore :P
whilst in search of my foot friends
i begin to notice, this shop is just full of heels and boots
thats just dumb...

and almost like a reflex action
my eyes are guided toward some
graphics on the ceiling

I quote.
If you don't see the "beauty" of heels, stick to trainers

I smiled,
got out my phone
and copied it down

Fair point Schuh, Fair point.


No comments:

Post a Comment