Sunday 8 November 2009

Life on Camera

Its usually me and my Canon
out and about snapping up
everything later to be edited
in Photoshop and marvelled over.

But what about when im at home
sitting on my laptop
like i am right now?

My intergrated camera is with me
through everything that happens
that sing a long to Jazmine Sullivan
that unexpected phonecall
or the dance off me and my brother have


Was going through a video
that was taken a few weeks back
had quite a bit of material
that i thought would be fun
to edit and show.

So enjoy :)



Its just my life on camera baby!


3 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Nedu you are bluddy brilliant, this has made my day! :D This totally explains why you are my friend. The philosophising is so my kind of philosophy none of that descartes (LOL) stuff. Pebz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
    wow ive never seen this side to u lol.

    ReplyDelete