Sunday 1 November 2009

Its Time.

I keep coming across websites where people testify against relaxers (you go girl!)
A'hem and serenade us with pictures of their 'Hair Journey'...
Seriously, if you clock the number of 'Black Hair' blogs i'm beginning to follow..
and just look through the History on my laptop and see the Natural Hair pages im browsing.

I sit there and smile.
Thinking wow she has nice hair.
And her... oh and her too...
Oooh and that girl... wow her hair is beautiful.

Every now and again reaching my hand up to my scalp
and thinking... 'Where the hell did my hair go?'
Now im not saying im bald or anything...
but my hair isn't progressing...

My hair used to be this.
My hair used to be that.
Well you know what.
My hair can be all those things again and more...
I just gotta work at it..

so now i think.
Its time...

...i just gotta buy me a satin scarf boy! :P

I miss the thickness

I miss the length









I miss the versatility.

No comments:

Post a Comment